Castle Returns in Fall Schedule

ABC has officially announced that Castle will return for season two in the fall.

Castle will air on Mondays at 10/9c following the two hour Dancing With The Stars.

bgbottom

DAY TIME SERIES
Monday 8:00 pm Dancing with the Stars (two-hours)
10:00 pm Castle
10:00 pm 20/20
Saturday 8:00 pm Saturday Night College Football
Sunday 7:00 pm America’s Funniest Home Videos
8:00 pm Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
9:00 pm Desperate Housewives
10:00 pm Brothers & Sisters

Comments

1. castle obsessed says:

seriously the best news icve heard in a long time!

2. castle obsessed says:

seriously the best news ive heard in a long time!

3. I really love this serie, it´s very amazing!

4. bubblebaby says:

THAT IS AWESOME! I cant wait to see what they have in store for season 2. :)

5. This is fantastic news!!!! Finally, a great show I can look forward to coming back. I am so very excited for the next season. Watching this show is a great stress reliever especially after working 80hrs/wk.

6. All I can say is: SQUEEEE!!!!!! This is seriously exciting!!! I was so frightened that they weren’t going to renew it and then we’d be left wondering what happened after the final ep of the first season! I would have cried if that would have happened!

Thank you ABC!!!!

7. does anyone know when the fall season will start?

this is the most amazing news ever!!!!

8. YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M SOOO PUMPED…. THIS SHOW IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. daprincess says:

Honestly, the best show on TV. See, i remember when the TV season started in September and ended in July. I don’t get the 10 episode season. Seriously, we NEED more Castle than that. Start soon and stay long.

10. Ted Killian says:

That’s very good news indeed. My wife and I watched it faithfully while it was on. We watch almost no other Big 3 network programs to speak of. But we do definitely watch Castle. Looking forward to it again in the Fall.

11. BiKa Smith says:

Good news here. I am sort of snobby usually with shows my wife likes, and vice-versa, but we both love Castle. The home life is my favorite piece of the thing.

12. railyheidy says:

I lvoe it. It’s an amazing show. Excited at the coming season………

13. Absolutely LOVED the show~!! Castle and Becket are the new Scully and Mulder!

14. We love the show– and are thrilled it got picked up for fall. It ALMOST makes up for Firefly not getting continued, at least we still get to see Captain Reynolds!!

15. Love the show Castle. Glad it will return in the fall.

16. Wooohoooo!!! This is FANTASTIC! Hands down my favorite show – really looking forward to Fall !!

17. BillPardysWife says:

OMG how great is that?!?!?! Thanks ABC for listening to all of our calls, reading our emails, etc. LOVE Nathan Fillion!

18. awesome news!!!! love the show, cant wait for it to return!!

19. Tamara Nieto says:

I came on this web-site to see when this will be on again in hopes that it had not been cancelled. I am so happy to hear that it was picked up and will return in the fall. I work a million hours a week and have not gotten interested in a series in over 10 years but this one will make me finally get TVO. I love it….
    Thank you!
    Tamara

20. I only started watching late in the season(caught the last 5 episodes) but I so love this show. I also am canadian so have to support the canuks!!!!! can’t wait for the new season!!!!!!!

21. I love this series… actually it is about the only show I will watch on ABC.
    This past Monday almost had a heart attack seeing that it would not return
    till the Fall. The Bachelorette… PLEASE… give me a break!!!!
    Can’t wait for CASTLE!!!!

22. This is one of my favorite shows and ‘m so glad it’s coming back!

23. What G-R-R-E-A-T news! My only concern is that ABC will ruin the perfect cast chemistry with new permanent characters. WHO are those people in the group photo? This is a perfect little show. Don’t mess with a good thing!

24. I think you may be referring to the old cast photo that was associated with the original pilot. As far as I know, the cast is staying exactly as it is so there’s no need for concern :)

25. teresa frye says:

This is my favorite show and when I tried to watch it last week it wasn’t on I thought Oh great they canceled a good show for reality T.V. Thanks for renewing my fave.

26. verkisto says:

Big hooray! Any word on start date and how many episodes? Thanks. (wishing for ASAP and lots.) ;-)

27. Truc Tran says:

I love CASTLE!!!! I think its the best mixture of comedy and suspense — its truly an amazing show.

28. LOVE THIS SHOW – I AM SO GLAD IT WILL BE BACK IN THE FALL. THAT MAKES 4 SERIES I WILL WATCH ON ABC NEXT SEASON. I AM SURPRISED BECAUSE EVERY SHOW I LIKE SEEMS TO GET CANCELLED.

29. Andee K says:

I just about screamed when I heard this. I am sooooooooooooo excited. I seriously look forward to this show and my friend and I cried when we found out they were canceling it… kinda pathetic, I know. But I am so excited it got renewed… !!!!!

30. i totally love castle and cannot wait for it to come back on!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it reminds me of moonlighting back in the day
    hasen’t been a good detective/romance since then in my opinion…
    love nathen fillion!!!!!!!!

31. the sexual tention between them is really awesome!!!

32. This is just what people don’t like about networks.

Just when they produce a winner, they uproot it to publish another reality show.

Don’t we have enough of those?

Shows like Castle are classic and give us something “other” to watch than those sickening reality shows.

You just lost a viewer until Fall when season 2 begins.

Jerks.

• Castle will be returning with new episodes next week (Jan 11th) as scheduled! There’s nothing bad happening Castle is good to go ahead as planned.

33. BEST NEWS EVER! An absolutely amazing show! Everyone I know loves it and I am so happy to hear they are bringing it back!

34. Sarah McAfee says:

What is happening to the show Castle. Will it be comming back for fall 2011?

35. thank you ABC!! Absolutely love the show..sooooo excited to see it return. The cast is amazing and just love the chemistry between Beckett and Castle! Couldn’t have found a better team!
    Looking forward to many, many, many more seasons!

36. THANK G-D, SOMEONE’S GOT SENSE. IT’S A VERY ENTERTAINING SHOW! I WAS IRATE WHEN I HEARD THE BOSTON LEGAL WAS THROWN UNDER THE BUS. THAT WAS BRILLIANT SCRIPT WRITING. NOW, MY WIFE AND I ARE REALLY INVOLVED IN THE POTENTIAL LOVE STORY. THIS COUPLE IS MUCH MORE ENDEARING THAN MANY OTHER DETECTIVE THEMES. Keep developing all of the characters.