Fan Favorite Returns to Castle for Season 6

When she joined the writing staff in season 2 Terri Miller quickly became a fan favorite writing episodes including "Vampire Weekend" and "Poof! You're Dead" and co-writing the season 4 finale "Always" and the special 100th episode "The Lives of Others".

For the past two seasons Terri has taken time away from Castle to work on other projects, returning briefly to co-write a few episodes but we are happy to share we have learned Terri will be returning to the Castle writing room for season 6.

Terri Miller won an award for her short film DysEnchanted and is a winner of the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences Nicholl Fellowship In Screenwriting.

On behalf of Castle fans around the world we are happy to welcome Terri back to Castle.

Writers Terri Miller & Andrew Marlowe Cameo Appearance in "The Lives of Others"

Writers Terri Miller & Andrew Marlowe make a cameo appearance in 100th episode "The Lives of Others"

Comments

1. Alana says

This is wonderful news, not only because she’s written such wonderful episodes, but also because from what I’ve seen of her tweets, she’s a sweetheart.

so, yay!

2. Caskettfan34 says

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

Now if only my two favs could return as well!! Will Beall and Alexi Hawley!! I miss them!!

So glad to have Terri back!!

3. FillKat says

TEM is coming back

woooohoooo

I would LOVE to see either/both Beall or Hawley come back too. Since BoP has been cancelled maybe there’s hope for Hawley’s return, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

4. Nev827 says

Alana, I met Terri at the first Castle Con a couple years ago and she is definitely a sweetheart, and like her husband, very appreciative of the fans.

Glad to have her back!

• TracyLee55 says

This is such great news! To have another writer who knows Castle from the beginning and has helped in the growth of the show and it’s characters.

And Nev827, it is so cool that you met her. They really do appreciate the fans and periodically give a nod to them. Never making fun of us, but understand us.

Terri has seemed like a nice lady. As is is her husband.

5. Tycho657 says

Wonderful news! I think she adds a lot of the fun to the scripts. Looking forward to her contributions for season 6!

• says

And that’s what we desperately need after all the dramas and traumas, I miss the humorous banter between our favourite couple.

6. cbg144 says

I am happy to see a good writer come back.Hope we have a good fun time next year with lots of humor and laughter,joy also sadness because life has all of that.Glad to hear Terri your are coming back to write some or lots more episodes.

7. Ethereal Muse says

I am elated to hear that Terri has decided to rejoin the staff.

Thanks to great writing, it’s already been proven that the adventure has only just begun with Castle & Beckett’s pairing. I feel Castle, as well as Caskett, are at their best when Andrew & Terri team up together. So in their capable hands, I trust this beautiful story will continue to defy the television odds, and demonstrate that love can endure.

Welcome “home” Terri :)

8. oznute says

I wonder if she and Andrew will write 601? Now I need a ‘fingers crossed’ smiley…mutha? FillKat?

9. dusty8372 says

oznute said

Actually they are, but I can’t remember where I read it at it might of been in twitter

10. jrabbit says

oznute said

Hope this works for you:)

11. FillKat says

I was going to go round you up a couple oz but it seems jrabbit beat me to it. thumbsup

12. OldOldMan says

If I were a pessimist, I’d say she’s coming back to help wrap up the series. Luckily, I’m not a pessimist.smile

13. yazz says

OldOldMan said

yeah-right.jpg

14. sonnenschein77 says

OldOldMan said

tongue

15. Genda Shearman says

This is just the BEST news! Love Andrew, but Terri and Andrew GRRRReat! So excited and can hardly wait for season 6! Hurry Sept. Please, hurry!

16. FillKat says

OldOldMan said

… wrap this

17. Amber2 says

This is great news. I love all the episodes Terri has written! They have a ‘magical’ quality somehow…
    Bring on season 6 :)

18. mari says

LA mejor noticia que nos podeis dar .los capitulos escritos por TERRI son puro AMOR …saludos

19. Melinda says

OMG!!! I knew that that was Marlowe but my sister wouldn’t agree with me! Got you there!

20. Kathy1948 says

This is welcome news. Terri and Andrew collaborating always gives us the best Castle episodes. So Excited for Season 6

21. Rod says

What has happened to Castle here in Australia? Where did it go and why is it not on? Thanks.

22. marilyn johnson says

Great news love her episodes after 6 1 let’s turn the banter back on love this show best I have ever enjoyed

23. Lynne Lemons says

This is fantastic news for the show. She is one of the best writers and she and Andrew together are awesome writers. Besides, this show is close to their hearts and they both want the best that can be written for it. Since Castle has the actors who are outstanding performers, it is the writers who really make the show a success by giving the actors the words to deliver with the special abilities they all have. IMO, it is the writers who made season 5 so successful. They will be the ones who will affect the success of the show for season 6.