The Further Digressions of Katicstan Page 616 Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Further Digressions of Katicstan
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
October 15, 2013
1:56 am
mutha_nite
Curmudgeon Emeritus•Grump Cluster•Central Katicstan
OCD
Forum Posts: 7270

…and if you noticed the lack of tags on Filly’s last post, why aren’t you watching the show? Get back to work!

I thought the device by which Beckett and Castle return to the Precinct was clumsy and transparent… I would have liked to see at least one more episode of exploration and discovery before they dive back in to the status quo… which makes me think Marlowe has somethin else up his sleeve.

"Turner and Hooch weren't married…" puppykisses.gif

"Yeah, but, you still remind me a little of Hooch."
October 15, 2013
2:02 am
He-Touches-Things
Little Cheese Town (Oryg'n) ™
Incurable OCD
Forum Posts: 11644

FillKat said

mutha_nite said
FillKat… I got home in time to catch the last 2/3’s of the program… I have to see it in its entirety before I decide what it is. Not sure about this one. As for getting together in RL, not until Spring, now … I can’t leave my house unattended for more than 6-8 hours at a time. Gotta keep the aviary warm. But next May or June? We should definitely meet somewhere between hither and yon. Keep it in mind for your first vacation… we’ll coordinate and extrapolate and stuff.

I commented, briefly, on the ep in the post ep thread. Don’t think it is top 10 or Awesome, but certain in my opinion a Great ep. So far I’m really liking how AWM&Co are weaving this seasons story. I like the personal aspects and the procedural stories. They’ve been fun and engaging, all.

A couple things I was expecting to be a little different was the word “cheeseburger” instead of “apples” being used. Hylean commented in the post ep thread about this and I agree. Also, when Castle gets shot in the chest, I was expecting something more regarding the comparison to Kate getting shot in the chest. She commented about the velocity of the bullet “stinging a bit” left me wanting. Not sure what could have been done or said to bring it all home, but that wasn’t it.

Spring fling sounds good to me http://castletv.net/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-smileys/grin.gif

edit: sorry HTT or anyone else that read my post before I realized I should have tagged my comments http://castletv.net/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif

Not to worry. The parts of your comments that I read were already past when I read them.

The only down side is that the email notice of the posts (of subscribed threads) doesn’t hide the [ spoiler ] tagged sections.

Banner2.jpg
October 15, 2013
2:04 am
He-Touches-Things
Incurable OCD

mutha_nite said

…and if you noticed the lack of tags on Filly’s last post, why aren’t you watching the show? Get back to work!

I thought the device by which Beckett and Castle return to the Precinct was clumsy and transparent… I would have liked to see at least one more episode of exploration and discovery before they dive back in to the status quo… which makes me think Marlowe has somethin else up his sleeve.

There are these breaks (I think they are called commercials) when I can read the posts here.

Banner2.jpg
October 15, 2013
2:05 am
FillKat
Citizen of Katicstan
Incurable OCD
Forum Posts: 11294

mutha_nite said

…and if you noticed the lack of tags on Filly’s last post … 

Hey, I caught my mistake and apologized tongue

I don’t normally talk about the episodes in this thread and didn’t think about it until after I hit the Submit button.

Anyway, 

I thought it weird too. I also wondered, would the Kate of old be OK with the word of a rich and powerful man pulling strings to get her job back for her be acceptable? I think, not. But then again, the Kate of old would not have been offered the Agent gig either.

HTT I don’t get the email notices. I had no idea the posts would show up in the email. Thought you just got a notice about a subscribed topic being posted on and that was it. .. huh, interesting.

October 15, 2013
2:09 am
He-Touches-Things
Incurable OCD

bed smiley photo: SMILEY GOING TO BED offtobed.gif

Banner2.jpg
October 15, 2013
2:13 am
FillKat
Citizen of Katicstan
Incurable OCD

Like trace I’m off tomorrow. I can stay up later when it’s not a school night. Not to mention, I dosed off for a tic and didn’t wake up until 15 minutes after Castle started, so I’m going to be awake for a while.

Sleep well HTT

October 15, 2013
2:16 am
sonnenschein77
Katicstan / Bavaria
OCD
Forum Posts: 8061

Good morning Katicstan! wave Toughy! Filly! Good evening! wave

He-Touches-Things said
bed smiley photo: SMILEY GOING TO BED offtobed.gif

Sleep well!

Here´s some fresh coffee, hot tea water and milk for all. smile

And a rainbow… Eingebetteter Bild-Link grin

edit:

z! waveBuon giorno! Come stai?

There is no curse !
October 15, 2013
2:18 am
FillKat
Citizen of Katicstan
Incurable OCD

Mornin’ sunshine 

October 15, 2013
2:29 am
zocchi
South of Switzerland
OCD
Forum Posts: 2107

‘Morning! wave

Still trying from the iPad… brickwall

5 days to go and then 5 months of forced vacations to come…. Kinda of mixed emotions… rolleyes

Untitled-1.jpg
October 15, 2013
2:32 am
TracyLee55
Portland, Oregon Near the FREAKIN PACIFIC OCEAN ™
OCD
Forum Posts: 5881

This Ephappythumbsupgrinfangirl

And KISSIN love.. In the precint! bounce

And Lanie grin

And Gates (Best Engagement gift ever!)

And Espo: “Lawery” grin

And Ryan in icky Lawyer’s office thumbsup

And now Beckett possibly has a “Powerful” friend herself

FPO.jpg

October 15, 2013
2:39 am
FillKat
Citizen of Katicstan
Incurable OCD

maybe you could find another temp job, but one that gives you work in the winter months to fill the gap.

… ski resort maybe?

October 15, 2013
3:03 am
zocchi
South of Switzerland
OCD
Forum Posts: 2107

FillKat said
maybe you could find another temp job, but one that gives you work in the winter months to fill the gap.

… ski resort maybe?

Hey FK! Need to have a road trip for that… the nearest is about 1 hour away… Maybe I can get something at the office where I’m working now. I’ll see the options when I’m called down to close the season. Keep your fingers crossed!

ops! Time to shower! Last working Tuesday… undecided

Untitled-1.jpg
October 15, 2013
3:10 am
yazz
Bavaria/Katicstan
OCD
Forum Posts: 3380

Good morning Katicstan!

Here’s a Bavarian sunrise to start the day. smile

IMG_2836-800.jpg

sonnenschein, I saw that rainbow too :)

P, I hope you’re feeling better today!

Filly and mutha, I see your points regarding the episode, but…

• apples is used in sexual context, so that wouldn’t have been appropriate at all. With cherries I could have lived.
  • I would have liked Beckett to explore being unemployed for a bit longer, but I imagine it was a decision made higher up. There are a lot of folks who didn’t like the DC storyline at all and to drag this out with Kate not being NYPD could have cost a bunch of viewers. I’m not sure they were willing to risk that after they already took a risk with Kate going to DC.

I’ll leave some fresh coffee coffee, have a nice day or a good night! hug

Welcome to Katicstan - Stay alive!!! Stay curious!!! Enjoy the weirdness!!!!!

October 15, 2013
3:23 am
sonnenschein77
Katicstan / Bavaria
OCD

Oh nooo, the sleestaks ate my post… tantrum

There is no curse !
October 15, 2013
3:34 am
sonnenschein77
Katicstan / Bavaria
OCD

yazz said

Here’s a Bavarian sunrise to start the day. smile

(pic)

Fantastic, wasn`t it?

sonnenschein, I saw that rainbow too :)

What a way to start the day. That sunrise, a rainbow, and Castle! fangirl

Filly and mutha, I see your points regarding the episode, but…

• apples is used in sexual context, so that wouldn’t have been appropriate at all. With cherries I could have lived.

In that context – so very wrong… ;-)

• I would have liked Beckett to explore being unemployed for a bit longer, but I imagine it was a decision made higher up. There are a lot of folks who didn’t like the DC storyline at all and to drag this out with Kate not being NYPD could have cost a bunch of viewers. I’m not sure they were willing to risk that after they already took a risk with Kate going to DC.

Me, too- the Kate being unemployed thingy. But then, I would have liked the DC arc to be a lil bit longer, too. I liked the new dynamic a lot. Really, really love Valkyrie & Dreamworld.

NTK- while I liked it, for me, it had the Heartbreak Hotel vibe (my least fav s4 ep)… The Caskett scenes were great, though. :-)

I’ll leave some fresh coffee coffee, have a nice day or a good night!hug

Have a great day everyone! hug

There is no curse !
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 817

Currently Online: ohsotall, yeskyotis, caskettmania
52 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today Mindless Clone, kallias
Upcoming Tycho657, CaskettQueen32, Usama_Bin_Karam, YankeeGator91, IrishW, Bitemore1, cortsmaemae, Writer-Of-Wrongs

Top Posters:

He-Touches-Things: 11644

Shena: 11469

FillKat: 11294

Nicky: 11044

Syzygy: 9192

sonnenschein77: 8061

mutha_nite: 7270

TracyLee55: 5881

Alie: 5448

dmcw: 3792

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 841

Members: 14032

Moderators: 3

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 134

Topics: 4909

Newest Members: Bas Pelle, 3xksucks, Terryhutch53, Alexia2017, Donika, Aliex Patricia, espowenick, mariaa, sweetbyby20, aniktlh

Moderators: Admin: 6837, Trinxy: 1314, fooxoo: 234

Administrators: Admin: 6837