Richard Castle’s new “A Brewing Storm” Released Today

FROM THE BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF HEAT WAVE

When Derrick Storm needed to leave the CIA, he couldn’t just retire. He had to fake his own death. So when his former boss calls in an old favor that will bring Storm out of early retirement and back to Washington to investigate a high-profile kidnapping, he knows there must be more at stake than the life of a senator’s son. Working alongside, but not exactly with, bombshell FBI investigator April Showers, Storm must make sense of a confusing flurry of ransom notes and a complicated web of personal relationships and international politics. He’ll get to the bottom of the kidnapping, but the storm is still brewing . . .

Available today, you can grab your copy now, no Kindle required, you can download and read it right on your computer!

The second two Novellas “A Raging Storm” and the untitled #3 are available for pre-order.

Comments

1. already finished reading it! It was awesome and classic Richard Castle! Loved it! I can’t wait for A Raging Storm to continue in July… left us in a cliffhanger this one!

2. Will they ever be released in regular book format? I don’t have an e-reader. ( I like books…)

• You can view it on your computer, I think via Amazon you download their reader software then you can read it right after you purchase it, it’s very easy and not limited to the US!

• Thanks Admin…. I’d be doing that. (It’s just that I have a home library and really like to collect books) I just hoped that they might be releasing the novellas as a collected text… maybe in the future.

3. forever_castle_beckett says:

Hi I wonder if it will come out in Europe. thanksgrin

4. forever_castle_beckett says:

will be out in europe?

5. You can buy it on Amazon, I’m in Australia and I just bought it via the link above smile

6. srieley says:

All I see is the kindle version how can we see it with outone?

7. castlefan87 says:

Don’t have a kindle ethier, would love to read it in book form. Hopefully they will release it in future so I can add to my castle book collection

8. You don’t need kindle, you can view it on your computer smile

9. FillKat says:

Go here, if you want to download the free Kindle app onto your iPhone, laptop, desktop, etc. Then you can download any available book to Kindle, including Brewing Storm immediately thereafter.

10. I love my lil kindle. It starts at $79, the ebooks are usually cheaper than hardback/paperback, AND you can “checkout” bestsellers for free. It’s really nice to take to work and vacation. Not to mention the charge last 30 days. I don’t think they are planning on putting the novellas into print so you’ll have to get one or dl the app.

11. aussiecastlefan says:

It is on Kobo as well so I can not wait to read it

12. oznute says:

Jetleg is a wonderful thing – sometimes! A 3am wake-up gives you plenty of time to read A Brewing Storm and love every word of it! Like someone said above, a real ‘Rick Castle’ book and, IMO, better than the graphic novel. read

13. I just finished reading this and it was so much fun! Very quick read as it is equivalent to only around 80 print pages but the second installment in July continues the story. I found this felt authentic to Castle’s writing style while not being a Nikki Heat copy. It told it’s own story and I see why Beckett is a Derrick Storm fan! Totally worth the purchase and along with the second book it may help the hiatus pass faster.

14. tere_castle says:

awesome
    spectacular

15. I haven’t started it yet, but I wish they would have been mentioned on the show

16. Celine says:

Do you think they will talk about the novellas in the next episode…?