Season 5 Promotional Photos of the Castle Cast

You may have noticed visiting the site today that we’re looking a bit different… that’s because we’ve dressed up ready for the new season. The first season 5 promotional photos were released by ABC today.

Note: If you don’t see our new website theme be sure to refresh your browser.

Comments

1. Just found my new iPad background. N love with these pics!

2. nounours01 says:

bjr   merci pour votre site de France.coffee

3. Tamala and Molly look reeeeeealy hot! :D

4. They look amazing! Thanks!! :)

5. stana… just wow :) as always

6. Honey Apostos says:

The pictures are nice. Stana is just a little too sex kitteny. It makes it difficult to think of her as the cop that she plays. Something heavier underneath the coat maybe.

7. Wow! I love the new look and love all their new photos. Everyone looks soooooooooooo good.

8. About the group picure I agree with Honey Apostos, I understand this season Beckett will show more of her feminine side, but it’s too much super model for me…she is a cop, a woman cop but they should be carefull not pushing too much that button…
    I don’t know what they did to the picture but the texture makes it look nearly like a drawing, especially when you look at Esposito, Ryan, Alexis and Lanie’s faces.

For the individual pictures I like them , I don’t understand the setting choice but…

9. pluckysidekick says:

Yow! Beckett! No one can rock a t-shirt and black pants like she can. And Castle looks like he’s lost weight. I still don’t see how Espo can keep his hands off Lainie this season, she’s smokin’ hot.

Perhaps they’re making everyone sexier this season? I don’t mind that at all. Cops can be sexy…even Sir is stylin in the matching shoes.

10. Rose Kenning says:

they need one of Castle and Beckett together and not by them self’s

11. Celine- it looks almost like a drawing because if the unnecessarily heavy photoshopping on the photo. I like the photos, but why so much photshop? This is a sexy cast we’re working with, here people! I don’t care for the setting either, but the photos are nice otherwise. But one more thing… why is Beckett wearing a tshirt and pants when everyone else is dressed up? I don’t get it.

12. Best Promotional Photos ever :) I love all of them..

13. wish4always says:

These photos are amazing. I have to say that I absolutely love Penny’s outfit. The colours are fantastic on her.
    Luke Reichle has done an outstanding job with the colour choices and the flattering ensembles for everyone.
    STUNNING.

Well done Admin on blending them so beautifully into the site ambience. thumbsup

14. This photoshoot is much more better than last season ! :D
    Love the setting.

I agree with Lindsay though: maybe too much photoshop effect….

15. Awful epics, out of character and not in a good way. Setting is dark and there is no connection among cast as an ensemble. Awful artistic choice for Beckett especially. I hope season 5 does not dissapoint…..

• I’M not going to argue with You about pics (I like them) but for me in one particular thing You are right. Beckett pic looks like from another set – eveyone is suited nice and her – whit tshirt and ordinary black leggins (on extraordinary legs of course ;)) it just doesen’t fit the rest :/….

16. Everyone looks great! I just can’t wait to see C&B together this season… both of them are looking sooooooo hot! This is such an incredible group. They look so great together. I like the photos very much; although, they seem a little dark to me. I prefer “fun” pictures and lighter. Overall, I give it a 10!

17. Waoo!!! Finally I found the wallpaper for my notebook. The absolute best promo photos after those of 4° season.

18. There are new photos of Stana taken during the photo shoot. She is gorgeous as usual love

Sorry I don’t know how to  put the photos here so I give you the website link

19. or you could just link to them right here on this website :P

20. molly_littlecastle says:

Thanks Admin! I saved them all! wink

I just had to change my profile picture of Molly, because she’s so beautiful! smile

21. RunningWithHeels says:

I have to say I just love-love-love Stanas boots! So very classic jet sexy-looking (like the woman wearing them of course) wink

22. Admin said
    or you could just link to them right here on this website :P

Sorry Admin, I did not see that they were on the site before posting and yet I go there every day grin Next time I’ll be more careful wink

23. Like the pictures but I would have likedd a picture of our favorite bromance even if they are not on very good terms…