This is a member contributed article. Would you like to submit an article or episode review? Use our submission form to contribute.
"Always" answered one big question and created so many more.
- Montgomery's friend will probably be tortured. Will he give up the blackmail info? Has he set it up to go to the media, Beckett or Castle?
- Who will be the first to find out about Castle and Beckett? Martha? Lanie? Alexis? Comedy will follow.
- Esposito is closer to Beckett's personality and Ryan is closer to Castle's. Will they have their own very platonic shut the front door moment?
- How angry is Esposito at Beckett? He stuck his neck out and she just quits and leaves him standing there.
- They are coming after Beckett but she has more resources than your average detective. There are people and agencies who owe Castle and her a favor.
- Both she and Castle helped an unnamed Federal security agency (Men in Black)
- Caskett helped DHS save the city from a dirty bomb. Okay they saved the city.
- Caskett helped the CIA prevent the murder of a young Asian girl and possibly the collapse of the USA
- She has intangible resources.
- Castle's mystery dad may have serious pull in the CIA.
- Castle's huge fan base may prove helpful.
Unlike some other shows, Castle and Beckett getting together creates tension and puts Castle, Martha and Alexis in danger.
I am very happy and satisfied with the season finale and hunger for next season to begin how about you? What questions do you think this raises for Season 5?