SPOILERS: Sneak Peeks for “Headhunters”

It’s finally that time… some more sneak peeks for “Headhunter”. Watch at your own risk!

via TVOvermind

Comments

1. Gods, he brought her coffee. Did you see her face?! Oh my, she was gutted when he went to talk about Slaughter.

Really illuminating scene with Burke and I’m glad he didn’t just damn Castle’s behaviour. Kind of annoyed that they showed it, though.

2. In the last clip she asks at the end, “What do I do?” and he replies “what do you want to do”…this is when it would be appropriate for her to say, “Grab him, kiss him, and make babies!!”

Just figured I would add in a nice ad-lib :)

• meganleigh7282 says:

My thoughts EXACTLY! “Yeah, Kate… ‘What do you want to do?’ Stana knows what you want to do!!

OMG this is getting so GOOD!!! Can’t wait til Monday! These last few eps are gonna be amazing!

In Marlowe We Trust!!

• OMG! That would be perfect!!!!! Gawd….how many hours ’til Monday?!

3. Awesome.

4. Urkelnomically says:

The American promo was depressing. The Canadian one was even more depressing. Now I feel better! I love every Beckett therapy scene there’s been so far. Even though her therapist didn’t quite figure out what happened (granted, he didn’t have all the information), he’s guiding her in a very exciting direction.

5. Even though her therapist didn’t quite figure out what happened (granted, he didn’t have all the information), he’s guiding her in a very exciting direction.

I don’t even care that he seems to be pulling these ideas about Castle out of thin air (maybe he watches the show?)…I’m just thankful someone is saying it to Kate and making her think!

I’m still not too hopeful for a “talk” by the end of this episode, but I’m hoping that Kate shows Castle in some way how important he is to her.

Although it seems to totally out of character, I’m loving 1)smitten Beckett (when Castle shows up with coffee) and 2)frantic Beckett (in the psychiatrist’s office). Nice to see her releasing some of that control she feels she needs to have at all times!

6. mangababe says:

I don’t think the wild ride is over yet.  I think we’ll be strung along until the last episode. (Aaaand now I have “Hurts So Good” running through my head. *sigh* )

I love Kate’s scenes with Dr. Worf.  I wish we’d have had more of this during the season, because it’s really the only time we see her being honest about her feelings. I hope she figures out what it was that triggered his shift in behaviour.

7. AnaKrumrick says:

OMG……. I think I’ll die from sneek peekitis (Is that word possible in English?)!! ok now I’m going to repeat to myself a few times that Nathan promised the finale would be an 11-14 on a scale from 1-10….starting now……

• “Sneak Peekitis”! I love it! Can we add that to the dictionary?…. or perhaps Wikipedia?

Definition:

Condition “suffered” by die-hard ‘Castle’ fans who ache for sneak peeks to be posted on fan websites, only to repeatedly watch them numerous times in anticipation of up-coming episodes. Side effects of the condition may include any of the following: Posting comments on fan sites, ranting about character development on Facebook, and re-watching previous shows to look for clues as to what might occur in future episodes. The viewing of fan-created Youtube Tribute videos usually occurs within the first few hours of being exposed to “Sneak Peekitis”. :D

• Michaela says:

Shena, even Wikipedia wouldn´t do it better!!! :-))) I´m dying laughing :-D I´m fan of you from now (not only Caskett) and of course I´m sneak peeking (so let´s make a verb too) as well ;)

• I’m very flattered, Michaela!… thank you.

And I’m also in for making it a verb! (could we make it an adverb too?… sneak peekily? Okay, maybe not)

Can I just say that I love ‘Castle’ fans and the fact that we appreciate grammar humour!

• jennymac says:

I love it- you have totally summed us up!

8. krissyc20 says:

The last clip I am screaming at her  saying “Tell Him” “Tell Him how you feel”, He heard you and now he’s hurting please just tell him, I can take the stress LOL!!! AWM is a freaking GENIOUS!!!

9. Castle can’t read people anymore. His feelings must be blinding him, because after that scene with the coffee I would really start wondering if I’m correct about my presumptions.

10. naybaybay says:

Doods, there had better be a REAL NICE resolution at the end of this, I tell ya… brickwall

11. naybaybay said

Just don’t expect one in Ep21 or you’ll have a real sore head.

Personally, I believe that the writers will use the reverse process for the persistent way and gradual way they have racketed up the disconnection between Beckett & Castle. The spoilers show glimmers of hope and possibilities of a way forward (actually “back” is probably more meaningful and correct) to reconnect their relationship.

We’ll be on slow burn until the season finale and possibly beyond gasptantrum.

12. majster said

Hi! Good morning everybody!

majster, what did you mean with that? That Castle should know Beckett loves him because of the lovey-dovey look she gives him when he gives her the coffee? (Uff! Hope I explained that correctly). In any case, I don’t know if anyone has said this in the 4.21 Pre-eppy discussion thread, but the fact that, after Castle starts talking about Slaughter headslap, Kate leaves the coffee on the table, broke my poor shipper heart (Kate thinking: I can’t believe you’re going away from me! Can’t stand to drink your coffee right now! Not with what you just said!) I think Castle took that as another hint she doesn’t love him. Just my though (a heart-crushing though, for that matter cry).

13. MissWanderer says:

Hylean said

I second that. I kind of wish they didn’t show the important scenes in the sneak peeks. I know we don’t have to watch them if we don’t want to, but… I have no willpower. headslap And it’s frustrating because they do that all the time. Last year, they even showed the talk scene from the finale in one of the sneak peeks. rolleyes

I wonder if it’s the only scene with the shrink. If it is the only scene – and if the scene is not longer than what we’ve seen in the sneak peek – I guess the spoiler about Burke helping her finding out why Castle has changed, was not really spot on. He’s indeed helping her understand what might be going on in Castle’s head, but he’s not giving her any clue as to what might have happened exactly. I was hoping he would help her remember when things started to change, so that she could connect the dots. On the other hand, that ties in with what Andrew said about Kate not finding out that Castle knows before the finale.

When she put the coffee down… gosh… that moment… cry How can’t Castle see what’s going on?!

I was almost surprised that he brought her coffee, considering how it’s been between them lately. But when you see her putting the coffee down, it’s clear it was to highlight the tensions between them and to show they’re not on the same page anymore. Pretty good scene! Heartbreaking, but good.

I’m surprised that the sneak peeks came out so early! Usually they don’t show up before Thursday afternoon/evening.

14. Miss Wanderer, I think we will get another scene with the shrink, just like we did in “Kill Shot”. This scene seems to be relatively early on and I think she won’t answer that question “What do you want to do?” right away. Judging by the sneak peek where Castle comes with Slaughter into her precinct and the way she is attacking the poor stapler, she will try to ignore it at first that it bothers her so much. Her anger is mostly directed at herself because she can’t bring herself to do something to stop this growing distance between them. But I believe at the end she will realise that everything is better than this holding pattern.

15. MissWanderer says:

nike75 said

I hope you’re right. For her to really come to terms with Castle’s behavior, she definitely needs another talk with her shrink. And I wouldn’t mind seeing at least two scenes with Dr. Burke in this episode.

16. i love the last video!!!!

i hope it will be helpful for Beckett and that finally she will say what she feels.

She is a very good detective but for her own feelings, pfffff…… everybody know them but her!!!!

I can’t wait until tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! run

17. MissWanderer said

nike75 said

And i think we will, i just hope it wont be the last scene of the episode, and everything “will be ok” in the episode 422..

I read somewhere that in this episode, (HeadHunter) Kate will finally start to realize that Rick knows about her secret somehow.. Does that mean, she is figuring it by her self? Did Espo say something to her? After she’s been to her shrink, that gets her to think about that IR? Or will her shrink guide her to the answers she’s looking for? And she starts to think back, when he all changed? And she then realizes that it might be it? I just dont know how, she will figure it out if she ofc doesnt tell Rick straight up.. (something i think its to early for..2 more episodes after this) But i think this episode will be a little more lightheaded (is that even a word?) then the two other episodes..Wow, MONDAY NOW PLEASE?

[spoiler]

And, with all being said that this episode will ease our tension, going to the final.. Something have to happen, just dont see how they will play that one out yet.. And when your lookin at the pictures of the “Undead Again” you see them to working VERY CLOSE again.. So something happend, since they are back together.. and so close too..

k time said
    One other thing to add – the episode title being Undead Again – after Castle told Martha that she might as well be dead, does Undead Again tell us maybe things are on the way to being better?  Hope so!  Pretty good meaning found in that title!

[/spoiler]

18. The therapy session scene is fantastic. Stana’s wonderfully gifted; I love Beckett’s exasperation regarding Castle’s “jackass” behavior.

19. forever_castle_beckett says:

awesome sneak , I can not wait for Monday need

20. iheart2784 says:

When I first saw the last one with Dr. Burke I totally forgot how long it would be being a sneak peek….then…it stopped…..I was like NOOOOOOOO! I want more brickwall  It was soo good!!! I love how she gets in this scene…she’s such an amazing actress..I was blown away! Can’t wait to see the whole episode!

21. I agree- I was seriously depressedby the US and Canadian promos but these give us hope- both Stana and Nathan said at the Paley Festival that we would be happy but it has been very hard the last couple of weeks to have any feelings other than depressed ( cannot believe I am saying this about a tv programme!). I love this show- the characters, everything about it and so want for castle and Becket to be a couple-roll on midnight Monday when I can download it on ITunes

22. Cindy Bird says:

OMG, OMG, OMG, this is going to be amazing….I can’t wait for these last few episodes to play out!!! I am so excited!

23. Oh,wow! I’m kinda in love with that last vid.
    Come on, Katie be strong and just tell Castle. <3

24. Why do people assume that the spoiler about Beckett figuring out Castle has to mean what she said in the IR?

Don’t get me wrong, it seems that way, but it could also refer to his acting out because he’s protecting himself. That is a reason behind his behaviour. Just because it doesn’t tell her what the catalyst was, it still helps her to figure out why he’s behaving the way he is.

25. I love the therapist!  They have written him so damn well, and I love his facial expressions this time… not blank and dry like I thought he was before.  It’s obvious now that they’ve developed a close relationship – she’s been seeing him for a while now and I’m betting consistently.

26. Hylean said

You never know what AM has in mind of course.. But as you said yourself, it seems that way.. But he might suprise us!

But, the way i tought about it was.. After she’s been with him, (even 1 time or 2 times this ep) something happens. She start to think about things, and now she prolly knows a bit better why he is acting up..

[spoiler]

But with AM saying the stuff about the truce, and that Rick maby getting a “wake up call” after shadowing Slaugther. And

when we look at the “Undead Again” pictures, we see our lovebirds is working together again, and they are yet again close in those pictures..(yeah, i know we cant judge the book by its cover..etc) but something have had to happen with those two in this episode (Headhunters) beacuse IMO i dont think they would be that close etc, in the pictures.. If they didnt talk or something.. So IMO something have to happen between those two in this episode, atleast they are on the same page it looks like.. Just dont know how AM is playing this one out! Cant wait to find out!

[/spoiler]

Need some help to figure that out..

27. im.not.gonna.lose.her.again said

majster said

Hi! Good morning everybody!

That’s the point. His feelings are clouding his judgement and he doesn’t see that Kate was really happy to see him and talk to him. He read her like a book in first episode of Castle and now he is unable to see that Kate’s behaviour is opposite to his theory. When was the last time Kate was so happy to see Castle just coming to work? I think that Castle in normal state of mind would see the difference but right now his actions are based on feelings and not logic.

28. SeannysMom says:

This episode really has everything to be excellent ! I can’t wait to see it !!!

29. I love that she acknowledges he’s being a jackass… but she still wants him!

30. It’s kind of crazy how involved we get in the lives of TV characters… but I am a Caskett shipper through-and-through! Thanks (as always) for the sneak peaks! IS IT MONDAY YET???? :D

• P.S. Did anyone else catch that Kate said that Castle said she got shot “seven months ago.” By my math, that’s a little off. In “Rise”, Castle said he waited for Kate to call for 3 months, so are we to believe that only 4 months have passed since then? Maybe she was just frustrated and doesn’t really know how much time has passed. Or maybe the writers did their math wrong. Not a big deal… just thought it was interesting.

• meganleigh7282 says:

I was wondering the same thing, so I did the math – or maybe I am justifying the time-line.

If the Nikki Heat books are release in “real” time with the show (Heat Rises released Sept 20th – although the episode Rise aired the day before the release) and Kate had already read the book when she comes to Castle at the book signing (a signing can take place anytime from day of release to a few weeks later), it could be conceivable that the signing is the beginning of October. Back up three months and we are at July when Kate is shot. Keep in mind that while 3 weeks has past for us since Rick heard Kate’s confession, less time has passed on the show (at least what I have noticed, I could be wrong). That would put us around March in the show – probably. So. July to March is… 8 months. So as far as I can tell… 8 months, 7 months… not too big of a stretch, I guess.

Whatevs. Just fun to analyze! :D

• Perhaps we are just way too picky (or overly observant) for our own good! :)

Oh well… it doesn`t change the fact that she waited too long! ;)

• Michaela says:

oh, yeah, we´re for sure too picky! that´s why we´re all crazy about CASKETT. don´t you mind? :)

PS: she didn´t wait too long… so did we ;)

• Urkelnomically says:

I wouldn’t mind it it being only 7 months at all but Lanie’s comment about four years passing was such a big gaffe that this stands out more because of it. Granted, it’s felt like longer than it’s really been. And I guess you could go 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and say it’s four years but that’s reaching. Damn my obsessive need for continuity!

• dscastlefan says:

I caught the time gap also & wondered about it. However, the writers have always come up with some sort of plot event(?) that alllows them to bridge various time gaps. for example the three month gap during the summer (i.e.. S2 ->S3 Gina to the Hamptons & S3 ->S4 the recovery).

31. kiwiOCD said

naybaybay said

Just don’t expect one in Ep21 or you’ll have a real sore head.

We’ll be on slow burn until the season finale and possibly beyond gasptantrum.

i don’t want to sound like a pessimist but every season ender has ended badly… i am really hoping the ending for this season will be the opposite so i can have a happy shipper summer love

32. iheart2784 says:

thumper said

kiwiOCD said

naybaybay said

Just don’t expect one in Ep21 or you’ll have a real sore head.

We’ll be on slow burn until the season finale and possibly beyond gasptantrum.

I think shippers will be satisfied to some degree, but the cliffhanger I have a feeling will not be about them. More like centered around the precinct and the montgomery case.

33. iheart2784 said

that is the train wreck that i suspect is coming. just when caskett hits defcon one, the truth will come out about montgomery’s not so pristine past and how beckett’s coverup is going to spoil everything cry

34. iheart2784 says:

thumper said

iheart2784 said

I know right! I wonder if they’ll have to be seperated from each other during the summer break, due to something big regarding the precinct and then they reunite again in the season 5 premiere somehow. Maybe that’s when they’ll end up in bed together after being apart. It would definitely keep the fanbase strong to see how they would reunite and be together again for season 5. I’m just having my fun speculating lol.

35. iheart2784 said

thumper said

iheart2784 said

i have too many speculations running rampant in my mind. “headhunters” will be beckett’s milestone episode and it’s going to be all or nothing for her after this… castle is not going to know what hit him after she’s going to go all “love eyeballs” on him, as stana loves to say… and just when we go all runover them, montgomery’s wife will come into play and the truth about why capt. gates is really at the 12th with her IA past will knock us down andrew marlowe style headslap

36. In response to the 7 months: that’s the show’s way of telling us what time of year it is.  They are obviously not following our real-time calendar, so it must be late Jan/Feb. Honestly, what has happened in the show that tells us a frame of time?  Other than the start of Alexis’ semester I can’t think of much.  We didn’t have a Christmas ep or a halloween, or even a V-day…so…

37. mia santos says:

i want them tooo hook up beckett say ur feeling nao!!!!!!!!
    castle stop being a jackass n think she LOVES U TOOOO LIKE MORE THAN PARTNER AND FRIENDS!!!!!!1 <3
    CASTLE LOVER
    CASKETT FOREVER

38. I have it. Season 4 will end with Beckett in jail, and season 5 will resolve around Castle trying to break her out, proving his true love for her.

39. CastleRocks28 says:

Hylean said

haha I love this

40. Hylean said

“Because that, my boy, is true love!” © Martha Rogers. grin

Actually, “I’ve been thinking” along the same lines for a while now. And this scenario fits nicely with all the spoilers we have heard so far from the cast.

41. To be honest, if it does come down to something like this, I could honestly see Castle taking the hit for the entire team, saying they didn’t know anything about Montgomery’s involvement, that he alone covered it up, etc. Though if they searched phone records, they’d probably fnd Ryan’s text to Beckett, so. *shrugs*

42. I have to say I’m torn about Kate taking the fall for all of them. On one hand, she was the one to make the decision to hide Montgomery’s involvement and I can totally see her taking responsibility for it – and no, she won’t let Rick take the blame, he has a daughter and a mother to look after, she has noone (of course, she has her dad but they aren’t living together etc.). On the other hand, I really, really, really want her to catch a break by now. And this would be just more drama piling up on her shoulders. I think, she’s had enough by now.

43. Hylean said

I don’t think it will that drastic.  I think they will all have to turn in their badges until further investigation by IA. If she went to jail she’d NEVER get her badge back.  Not in the US or any other civilized country.

44. Renagade says:

OMG, i want Castle on my television NOW!!! Is it monday already…….
    Can’t wait to see what Kate is going to do after she was talking to her Dr.
    Go go go go…..

45. MissWanderer says:

A part of me really wants them to hand in their badges and be kicked out of the precinct. I think it would be an interesting plotline. And it’s probably the most likely one. But on the other hand, what if Gates was on their side for a change? Instead of using her IA background to kick them out, she could decide to keep their secret. I know, it wouldn’t be like her to do that, especially considering that she probably wouldn’t want to take any risk, because of her career. But still… that would be a pretty good twist, I think. We know that deep down, she doesn’t hate them. And I hope someday she will have an opportunity to show it.

Anyway… I just realized I’m a little bit off-topic here. blush

46. If they got kicked out of the precinct then at least there would be more than an outside chance of them managing to get beyond the first few words of the first sentence of the “serious” discussion we all know they need to have!!! brickwall

47. PrettyFloralBonnet says:

MissWanderer said

Anyway… I just realized I’m a little bit off-topic here. blush

I like this!  I have really come to like Gates and hope she will get to “wear the white hat”.  thumbsup

48. phoenixonfire says:

I’m just dying to see this episode. The writers are just fantastic! I’m full of excitement to see how this season ends and I bet we’ll all be anticipating for the next season (crossed fingers! ;P ) .

49. Christine says:

dscastlefan said

Good thinking… but what if the sneak peek was a flashback?? Perhaps that this scene took place just after her talk with Lanie?

I’d like to be monday already brickwall