TNT Fall Schedule for Castle! (Yes, really, we promise this time!) & Other Syndication News

Right after season 5 begins on ABC (Sep 24) TNT will begin airing Castle on a regular basis. TNT’s Castle schedule begins on Wednesday September 24th and will air both during the day and in the evenings.

TNT bought the syndication rights to air Castle last year and started out by airing an 8 episode marathon last September but this is the first time TNT will air the episodes in order, starting with “Flowers For Your Grave” at 12pm on Wednesday September 26 and airing the next 8 episodes the same day. See our schedule page for details.

Castle will also air on weekends this fall in local broadcast syndication (in NYC Sunday nights at 12am & 1am on WABC).

Read more about TNT’s fall schedule at SitcomsOnline.

Comments

1. Do you know when it’s being shown in the uk please?!

2. As much as I don’t like posting from Wetpaint, they linked a nice compilation of the promos shown for Castle on TNT:

3. you could just post the youtube link wink

4. musiclover says:

Have you heard anymore on local syndication for affilates around the u.s.admin

5. No, not yet… I think there was a comment about it being on weekends but that’s it

6. He-Touches-Things says:

Hey, ‘Min, why does the main Forum page show your post here being over 4 hours ago? crazy

7. I’m not sure…

8. Admin said
    you could just post the youtube link wink

I wanted to, but their YouTube link wasn’t working at the time, and I was too lazy…blush

9. Admin said
    you could just post the youtube link wink

I grabbed it…

feature=player_embedded

10. I like the ‘new’ signature line: “Smart Cop, Smart Ass.”

11. wepprop said
    I like the ‘new’ signature line: “Smart Cop, Smart Ass.” hug

I really liked that one too! grin

12. The Castle page is up on the TNT website if you want to check it out:

13. Yeah, I was looking that, quite a few mistakes.. hope they get around to fixing those.

I’ve also spent HOURS redoing our schedule page with new info because they apparently through their plan from just a couple of weeks ago out the door LOL

I’ll update the pages in this forum with the new schedule info once I’ve had some sleep

14. Admin said

I can imagine that was a HUGE undertaking Admin…really nice job.  I like how you can click on the episodes and there are links to info about them, including forum discussions.

You mention that the different seasons are color coded for ease…for some reason that isn’t coming out clearly for me.

15. not coming out clearly in what sense?

16. Admin said
    not coming out clearly in what sense?

Sorry to not be clearer.  The episodes from different seasons don’t appear to be different colors in the schedule list.

17. Be sure to refresh the page.. hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and then refresh, your browser is probably storing the style info rather than getting a fresh version from the server

18. Admin said

Yes, the refresh worked…thank you!smile

19. Just wanted to say what fun I am having watching the TNT marathon!  It’s great to see episodes back to back and enjoy the little gems in each episode.

20. Oh! that reminds me, I never did update the schedules here in the forums, I’ll have to try and find time to do that… hope we find some new viewers through the TNT marathons!